In the course of blogging, I share tidbits of “me” information with you. Yet, there are things about me that even I find strange and cannot explain. Here are the top 10 things that you don’t know about me:
- I cannot eat pudding–it’s a consistency thing.
- I never eat the red and blue M&M’s. (When I was a child, there was an outcry about the red food coloring.) I’ve never been able to eat them; however, I have no explanation for not eating the blue M&M’s.
- My confirmation name is “Rosalyn.” (To this day, I have no idea where my 12 year old self got the name.)
- My favorite scented candle is Lavender made by Red Flower World.
- I have ten pairs of boots. (I can’t help. I love them.)
- I study Natural Perfumery with Anya McCoy.
- I own over 600 books.
- I love slightly frozen, grape flavored KoolAid Jammers.
- I detest having my photograph taken.
- I have two favorite scents: orange flower blossoms and tuberose.
Hello from the BYW Comment Train 🙂 Thanks for sharing these top 10 things about you. It’s always interesting to get to know a bit more about the person behind a blog. Enjoy the rest of BYW. Best wishes, Jenni (Museum Diary)
Jenni, Thanks for visiting Seeking Querencia. I appreciate it. I enjoyed doing the “Ten Tings quote so I know that I will do it again. I look forward to checking out your blog. See you on the BYW forum. Blessings, lydia
Lydia? Do you have any red M&M’s left? I’ll help! Haha, this was fun to read! 🙂 x
Hey Girl, I am sorry that I have taken so long to respond but with the appendectomy and all, I have been much too lax.
NO, I will not pass on such things. I am President of “People For The Eradication of Red M&Ms. lol
I hope that you are still keeping on. I have to catch up on your insightful and always entertaining posts. Stay sweet, Girlfriend.
Blessings, love and Namasté, Lydia