- Enjoy the opportunity to snuggle under warm, cozy covers, blissfully alone or with a loved one–guilt free;
- Read the Sunday morning newspaper, complete with the time to tackle the puzzle;
- Have breakfast, coffee, tea, or whatever, so long as it is in bed;
- Eat pancakes or waffles and bacon for dinner on a covered porch with lights twinkling overhead (For just one day, the hell with diets or healthy foods.);
- Pull on your rain boots and head outside to revisit your childhood by splashing in every mud puddle in sight;
- Turn off your phone(s) for uninterrupted time to read a favorite book;
- Take a long hot bubble bath, in candle light, with soft music and a glass of wine;
- Play a board game or build anything with scores of Legos (Children not required.);
- Listen to the entire NPR Sunday morning line up; and finally,
- Take a vacay from social media.
The thing is, your choices are endless. Me? I am going to take a nap.