I believe that it is the little things that count, and that includes facts about a person. In spite of how well you know someone, there are always tidbits of information that are unknown. In some cases, this information may give you a more insight into a person, or merely, come as a surprise, Just for fun, I thought that I’d share 15 facts that you may not know about me. Here goes:
- My confirmation name is Rosalyn.
- I love grape Kool-Aid Jammers.
- I am both an introvert and a Highly Sensitive Person (HSP).
- My purse is so big that it qualifies as a lethal weapon.
- I love the scent of lavender plants and essential oil.
- My favorite color is purple.
- I am deathly afraid of snakes.
- I was studying natural perfumery.
- I believe in angels.
- I believe that everything happens for a reason.
- I was a cheerleader in high school.
- I collect purple pens.
- I’d rather be kind and compassionate than wealthy.
- In my senior year high school year book, I said that I wanted to become a medical technologist.
- I went to an all girls Catholic high school.
How about you? What are little known facts about you that may interest or surprise? Do tell.