I named this blog ”Seeking Querencia” back when I was on a journey to let go of all of the negative self-talk, worries, fears, mistakes, and all the other concerns that are adversely affecting my ability to rest in the arms of my true self. Here, I sought to leave the past behind, the future unwritten, and to embrace the present moment. I’ve come to understand that my journey within is an everyday excavation that travels through valley and lows, starts and stops, twists and turns, and questions and answers. Such a journey holds within it the potential for growth and understanding.
This week, I wish you the stillness that allows you to rest, if only for a short while, in your inner sanctuary in which your peace of mind, body and spirit resides.
- A day of being and no doing.
- This moment.
- The fact that I live in a place where I can see every star in the night sky.
- The challenges and pain, so that I can recognize and know happiness and peace.
- Flowers and candle light.
- My daily meditation practice; and
- I am grateful for all the amazing people who take precious moments from their busy lives to read my blog.
And you? What are you grateful for today?
Blessings and love, Lydia
All Will Be Well, ~ Julian of Norwich